The World is our playing field
The trainee programme of Axel Johnson International is currently ongoing for the fourth year in a row. The program combines challenging practical work combined with theoretical sessions. This year's program started September 1st, 2013 and is extended over 13 months and takes place in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and the UK. The next trainee programme at Axel Johnson International will start in 2015.
A trainee appointment is an excellent way to gain an insight into a variety of work fields, to learn how our organization works and to achieve an understanding both of our business and of our corporate culture. The programme also provides a unique opportunity to network in a multinational environment.
During the next few years, Axel Johnson International is facing a generation shift, and the trainee programme helps us spot talents and identify person capable of taking on a future leading role and contributing to the overall development of the company.
Our international structure, combined with the strength of being a part of the Axel Johnson Group, offers extensive opportunities to work cross-functionally, and the employees we are in fact seeking are generalists more than specialists.
A well run trainee programme will greatly improve your chances of climbing the career ladder, nationally as well as internationally. Once the programme is completed, we offer a permanent position with relevant responsibilities.
The Trainee Programme
During the year the trainee programme offers you a unique chance to work on projects within the Axel Johnson International Group’s different businesses - authentic and demanding ‘on-the-job-training’. The programme will offer you the opportunity to get a solid start within a vast network as well as, and not least, a great overview of Axel Johnson International.
The trainee programme could be your first step in a long-lasting career within the Axel Johnson International business group. The trainee year represents a very exciting, very demanding yet very rewarding challenge. It will test your capacities and abilities both within the company and in different projects. You will benefit from a personal mentor during your time on the programme and continuous feed-back will be provided.
The trainee programme is divided into two periods comprising operational work within two separate business groups. The programme also includes development elements of a more theoretical nature.
What we offer
• Opportunity for fast career development to reflect high levels of performance
• International environment
• Strong farsighted owner in Axel Johnson (www.axeljohnson.se)
• Axel Johnson International – a company driving change, development and expansion
• Leading market positions
• Opportunity to gain a fast-track insight into several business areas, in contrast with what is usual for ordinary employment
• A unique possibility for networking during the programme period
• On completion of the training programme, you will be offered employment relevant to your performance
We are looking for
• Graduates with Master of Science degrees in Industrial Engineering, Management, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Marketing, Logistics Management or similar
• Excellent academic grades and the potential to become a future leader
• Genuine interest in the business to business environment
• Active participants in sport or in a non profit organizations demonstrating non-academic achievement
• Willingness to work internationally
• Fluency in English and least one of the Scandinavian languages. Extra languages are a bonus.
• Some degree of previous work experience
• Social and inter-personal skills
• Ability and readiness to take on responsibilities
• Potential to fulfil the Axel Johnson International leader´s profile through
• Strong drive
• Business mindedness
• Creativity and daring
• Co-operative ability
• Communication skills
Ange att du hittade traineeprogrammet på TraineeGuiden.se i din ansökan och i övrig kontakt med företaget