Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology
Delvis i utlandet
Info kommer senare
R&D Global Graduate Program
Klicka här för att visa nyhetshistorik för Ericsson
Do you want to make history?
Jump-start you future in our R&D Global Graduate Program, where recent graduates explore their passion for innovation.
In our R&D Global Graduate Program, you´ll see that innovation is at the heart of everything we do. This unique global program gives you the opportunity to meet with industry experts and attend courses for an overview of our innovative technology and research. You´ll also deepen your technical knowledge through hands-on experience, global R&D projects and exposure to international teams. You´ll emerge from the program with a solid foundation in R&D, ready to help us transform the present- and shape the future.
At Ericsson, we innovate to empower people, business and society. More than 40 percent of the world´s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks, and our equipment, solutions and services are employed in more than 1000 networks worldwide. Working here, you´ll have the opportunity to contribute to the creation of what we call the Network Society-connecting everyone and everything, everywhere, in real time. You´ll also enjoy diverse geographical opportunities, and an open, non-hierarchical culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
To join the Ericsson R&D Global Graduate Program you require:
• Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
• 0-2 years experience in ICT.
• To be very motivated by and interested in working in the ICT area.
• Interest in experimentation and innovation, an ability to think creatively and "outside the box".
• Self-esteem, self-knowledge, social ability and an interest and potential in leading other people.
• A global attitude, willingness to relocate internationally
• The desire and the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
• Strong leadership and communication skills and fluent in English and possibly one other language
• To be early adopters and enjoy using the latest technologies within SW and business development.
Apply for our R&D Global Graduate Program and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ange att du hittade traineeprogrammet på TraineeGuiden.se i din ansökan och i övrig kontakt med företaget